|» Purpose of YWAM » School of Evangelism » Olympic Games Outreach » Evangelism Teams » How-To » Resources » Church Planting|
What About Evangelism?
Let's be light, let's be salt. Use actions, use words. It's about being hands and feet. Shouting in the desert. Going where no one has gone before. Or bring God's word back from where it came.
Evangelism. Needed everywhere! Evangelism. Is for everyone. Evangelism. Is easy, hard and easy. So what about you?
Here you can find links about evangelism. Schools, methods, strategies, books and lot's more. One thing though. The way evangelism is done is changing. The message stays the same, but the way in which it is brought can be changed in every way. So let's dive in and keep exploring what this good news means for ourselves and for others.
Resources for Evangelism
"What do I need to bring along? Where do I need to go? How can I learn more?" Well, bring some big plastic bags with you and stash them full! And that for FREE!! GRATIS!
For more resources check out this article about the 10 gates to explaining the Gospel.
Do you have a passion for evangelism or want to learn how to do it? Than you can join the most exciting and challenging YWAM School. Did you actually know that this is the first school YWAM ever started. Looking at the need in the world, we need to go back to the good news we received. What does it mean, what did Jesus say, how can I share it? Join the School of Evangelism (SOE), it will rock your world and that of others!
How to be more effective and challenge other Christians to share their life and faith. Evangelism is more put into action when done together. Would you like to know more or just find out about all the rumors you heard, check out the E-TEAMS.
Learning is important. It is something we can keep on doing until we die. Do you have questions, ask or read books about the subject you have questions about. Want to learn more about evangelism, here are some of our tips and feel free to add yours: Books on Evangelism
- A little story presented by the YWAM Knowledge Base -
- The Evangelism Box
Basics, what is essential to know in evangelism. Well, I would encourage you to know what the Gospel is about. What did Jesus say about it before He died on the cross for our sins? This is what He read in the synagoge of Nazareth: Luke 4:18-19. Okay, there is a lot more to know, so check it out.
- Did you know that standing at a corner of the street handing out coffee and cookies can make a change in someones life? To see someone become a Christian is just a single moment of the path someone is walking toward God. Being kind and loving to your neighbors or to people on the street is a little step toward Him. This scale gives a picture of how it works: Evangelism or Discipleship Scale
Not that know how is everything. Step out and take risks. A bit fearful, read what others did. Here some practical examples:
- You want to do evangelism, or you don't really know how to start a conversation on the street or in the local supermarket, or do you have some great stories to share about encounters you had with people in your community. Look on this page and share what your story is: What Have I Learned About Evangelism?
- The public square, at the front of the local supermarket, at a mayor event, in the park. Think about the mayor cities in the world and think about the local market square. What can you do there? Drama! Preaching! Dancing! Giving out food or drinks! Flyers! Share love! Free Hugs! Find it here or share your experiences: Open Air Evangelism
- How to respond to the big flow or immigrants of Muslims? It is a mayor question asked at many places around the world. What should your response be? Didn't Jesus call us to go to every nation, but what if the nations are coming to you? How should you reach your neighbor with the love that God has for them. Learn from others or share what you have learned from reaching out to Muslims. How to witness to Muslims
- To travel around the world gives us lot of opportunity to see much and have great experiences. What about encountering someone who explain the Gospel. What about having a holiday and return not only with a nice brown tan from the sun, but to have this new experience, this new relationship with God. Enjoy your holiday! Witnessing to backpackers
- Winters are cold. How to survive until spring comes. Well, try out something else. Start a big snow fight in the middle of town. Bring hot chocolate, coffee, soup, cookies and start a big party with snow and ice. Snowball Evangelism
On the World Wide Web is much great stuff to read about evangelism. Check out what we found and feel free to add more: