- Jane has finished her DTS, she wants to take a small team of people on outreach for a couple of months. How does she go about doing it?
- Jane has wanted to become a missionary and has just finished her DTS, what should she do next?
- What does Joe need to know to be successful YWAMer for 20 years?
- Joe wants to join YWAM in another country - what does he need to help him thrive in another culture for years?
- Jane has been asked to be take over the running of a mercy ministry with a small team of workers. What does she need to know?
- Joe wants to run a small YWAM team in a city. What will he need to know?
- Jane wants to become a Base Leader in a city where YWAM has an existing building and ministry. What will she need to know?
- Joe has been asked to become a National Leader for YWAM. What should he know?
- Jane has been asked to be on a YWAM board. What will prepare her to do well?
- Jane wants to Pass on her current leadership role (and multiply to 6 people)
- Jane wants to start up small outreach team at her YWAM centre to care for needy people she sees in the city. How can she do this?
- Joe wants to do lots and lots of evangelism in his city - what should he do to be most effective?
- Joe wants to evangelise the local teenagers in his area. How does he do it?
- Jane wants to plant a church amongst Asian teenagers nearby. How does she start?
- Joe wants to train lots of evangelists to re-evangelise YWAM. What should he do?
- Jane wants to organise a Summer of Service in her town. What will she need to do?
- Joe has the ambition to start a new team in a new city. How can he do this really well?
- Jane has offered to run a regional conference for YWAM. What does she need to do to make it an exceptional time?
- Joe wants to improve his skills and knowledge and take them to the next level. How could he do this?
General YWAM scenarios
- Start any YWAM school, age 20 – 30 – How, where, what..
- Start YWAM base, age 25-30 – How, where, leadership, building..
- Start New team, age 18-20 – How, where, what..
- Share knowledge, 65+ – Me?
- Overview on outreach places, events. – Where to go on outreach or one time events?
- Raising financial support – Money, I need more..
- How to find other people to join as staff or as volunteer – Can't do this on my own
- YWAM values and statements – What is all about, what does YWAM stand for
- YWAM News/ letters – The YWAM news, magazines and newsletters
- YWAM rules – No dating, etc..
- University of the Nations overview – All schools
- Who is who in YWAM – Recognising faces
- Evangelism strategies – All things tried out
- Sale YWAM base – No or yes, blessing or curse
- Firing people – This did happen
- Dealing with troubling students – What could you do with them
KB User scenarios
- Fights about YWAM KB articles – Solve KB conflicts
- First time YWAM KB visitor – Clear info for a KB dummie
- Using pictures and video's – Multimedia, I love it
- How to let others know about your article – Let all your friends know..
- Promo material – T-shirt, banners
- A real KB library – Books, all YWAM written books
- People from outside YWAM – Random visitors visit the KB (e.g. Churchmembers, etc.)
- Comics – Inside YWAM jokes, or adventures of a YWAMer
- A photograph/painting database – Creativity to share with all
- Sheet music + listen to – Music to share with all
- Churches planted by YWAM – List of plantation YWAM did do
- Prayer points page (24/7) – Pray for all, get to know specific needs
- Conferences – Where is the next YWAM gig
- Other organisations – Who else is out there