YWAMKnowledgeBase:Sprint Berlin 2010
The Sprint is over!!!!
A full report of the event is available here: YWAMKnowledgeBase:Sprint 2010 Report.
Yes, due to the success of last year, the YWAMKB sprint is back!!!
- Category for talks/speaches? How to discuss?
- Email Notification for : User Talk, edited pages/watch list
Notes are here for now until we tidy them up a bit: YWAMKnowledgeBase:Sprint2010 Notes
In a Nutshell
|| Mu, 7 June, to Fr, 11 June 2010|
|| Berlin, Marktstr. 1|
| Who can participate?
|| We want to welcome all to this meeting. ANYONE who cares is welcome. Your virtual presence is appreciated even if you are unable to come in person.|
|| 8-10 Euros a day for accommodation & food |
(No conference fees, how cool is that!)
Current agenda very much depends on you and what you want to discuss! We have a few ideas and there will be the Annual Award Ceremony to look forward to.So please add your details here:
- Restructuring of KB and clarity
- Getting acquainted to each other
- Show newcomers how to get involved
Some activities possible
- One Evening: Awards Ceremony
- Each afternoon: work time and report writing time (for virtual attendees)
- One afternoon - long open skype meeting
- Mornings - debate/mediation spiritual input/knowledge management input and other training input
- Possible afternoon observing newbies?
(Feel free to add yourself to the list.)
Likely in person:
Likely but need to be asked:
What to bring or not to bring:
- Bring your own laptop to work on
- Internet is provided
- Hospitality can provide bedding, beds and towels.
- Bring yourself, good ideas and discussions!
Mo - We can have a nice dinner together and a nice bar after that and have a relaxed first meeting.
Tu - Our first real day of work.
We - A time to play games.
Thu - Having another party.
Fr - Leave
And between these dates? Meetings, Praying, Discussing, Socialising, ...
What exactly? (Some ideas, need to be prioritized etc.)
- Annual Award Ceremony (Kev-The-Hasty nominated for Best-Bot-Wrangler, Steve nominated for Pinkest-Person, Arnoud nominated for Least-Able-To-Find-The-Internet, Benjamin nominated for SysAdmin-Of-The-Year)
- Edits retrieved at 1/6/2010
- Kevin: (2149 Edits on 483 pages)
- Steve: (1664 Edits on 339 pages)
- HastyBot: (608 Edits on 557 pages)
- PitPat2: (442 Edits on 174 pages)
- Adelaartjes: (390 Edits on 106 pages)
- Malinsoe: (154 Edits on 14 pages)
- Pitpat: (120 Edits on 49 pages)
- Cforbes: (63 Edits on 14 pages)
- Flyingkiwi: (45 Edits on 13 pages)
- Keever: (41 Edits on 17 pages)
- Doubleedgedpen: (30 Edits on 3 pages)
- Work: Sort out and organise the DTS category
- Write some interesting articles
- Give an overview of what stuff already exists, where expertise is especially needed, and promote inter-linking
- Write a page for each Role ? Could be the Category Page.
- Evaluate Rating System, HastyBot, Design, and find someone who will do the next Website Evaluation
- Discuss some meta-stuff (like YWAMKnowledgeBase:Strategy, YWAMKnowledgeBase:Policy, oral culture, third place, and such)
- Handle the pages tagged with Category:Sprint 2010
We could try to use G-Wave to include virtual attendents into our meetings. This way, we have a minute document right after it! --Pitpat 13:41, 21 April 2010 (UTC)
If there is any question left, you can ask it here. Concerning accommodation or if you need to be picked up in Berlin, write a mail to YWAM Berlin.