< Back to KnowledgeBase Meetings
Statistics Report: statistics
The meeting is held here: <skype action="chat">kevincolyerwork</skype> at 16h00 GMT+1.
You can put ideas here for what we want to talk about during the KB meeting. Anyone who wants to join in is welcome (put ~~~~: before your comment and you have the lead on that discussion!): (some or all of these)
- Following up last meetings Action points
- When and where for next KB Sprint?
- Any other business (PUT YOUR THOUGHTS HERE!)
- Proposed next Meeting: Monday ??th January @ 16h00 GMT+1
Just so we manage to get some business done here are a few rules:
- Remember that a lot of attendees are writing in their second language - therefore ignore all unimportant spellings and also try to leave give more time for them to respond. Lets not 'shout' over the voices of others by bombarding people with messages.
- Try to stay on topic! Jokes and Red herrings are fun but probably not helpful in a chat context!
- The Chairman (today its Kevin) will set the topic. Try to follow it. TYPING THINGS IN CAPITALS IS THE CHAIRMANS WAY OF CALLING FOR ORDER.
- Voting: if asked to vote please vote +1 for yes and -1 for no. 0 or nothing is an abstention.
- Enjoy the meeting - you can have private chats with another person - just try to pay attention to the main flow of things too.