Statistics Report: statistics
The meeting is held here: <skype action="chat">kevincolyerwork</skype> at 16h00 GMT+1 on 1 December, 2008.
You can put ideas here for what we want to talk about during the KB meeting. Anyone who wants to join in is welcome (put ~~~~: before your comment and you have the lead on that discussion!): (some or all of these)
- Sprint - I would like to have a face-to-face time with YWAMKBers sometime in Spring 2009 here in Brussels. It would be a time for working together on articles, training each other and working on creating a better order to the YWAMKB. Possibly 5 days. Morning's workshop (writing skills, sys admin stuff etc.) and strategy. Afternoon's article writing and intensive editing. Evening socialising, Belgian beer tasting, evangelism! What do you think?
- Survey results: YWAMKnowledgeBase:User_survey. Where could we improve - what deeper questions do we need to ask?
- Becoming a starfish - I want the YWAMKB to not have a heirachical leader bottlenecking the project but make it much broader and shared. What are the current bottlenecks? How can we ensure the project is free but continues to grow fast and right?
- Facebook group - how can we encourage this and make it thrive?
- Proposed next Meeting: YWAMKnowledgeBase:Meeting 20090112|Monday 12th December @ 16h00 GMT+1
Just so we manage to get some business done here are a few rules:
- Remember that a lot of attendees are writing in their second language - there fore ignore all unimportant spellings and also try to leave give more time for them to respond. Lets not 'shout' over the voices of others by bombarding people with messages.
- Try to stay on topic! Jokes and Red herrings are fun but probably not helpful in a chat context!
- The Chairman (today its Kevin) will set the topic. Try to follow it. TYPING THINGS IN CAPITALS IS THE CHAIRMANS WAY OF CALLING FOR ORDER.
- Voting: if asked to vote please vote +1 for yes and -1 for no. 0 or nothing is an abstention.
- Enjoy the meeting - you can have private chats with another person - just try to pay attention to the main flow of things too.
Please write your apologies here and any comments you wish to make but will not be able to. (Please sign by entering a --~~~~)
Please put your name here if you are planning on coming to the meeting.
- Kev-The-Hasty UK, BE