YWAMKnowledgeBase:Meeting 20070702

From YWAMKnowledgeBase
Jump to: navigation, search
  • Month --statistics @ 26/6/2007 - 12 new users, 6 new articles (lots of pruning going on though) plus 2000 page hits in 3 weeks compared to 14000 total to date!

Agenda

  • Matters arising from last meeting and review of Action Points
    • Actions left outstanding:
    • We all will update and lengthen the Invitations pages
    • Kevin see if I can add a "Translate This Page" link on each page for our non-English speaking colleagues.
    • Kevin to look into producing a screencast of editing a page so people can watch and learn!
  • Better communication: new users are joining but not allowing/registering their emails thus making welcoming new users difficult. Proposal to forbid this privacy restriction and/or write a script to write to them directly (usable only by Sysops)
  • Any other business
  • Date of next meeting proposal: September 3rd @ 3pm

Apologies

Please write your apologies here and any comments you wish to make but will not be able to. (Please sign --~~~~)

Minutes

Present: Kevin, Richie, (Mike S, Steve S Briefly)

  1. Promotions
    • {ACTION} Richie G to try to get a link on the YWAM.org website staff lounge to our site.
    • A banner 468 x 60 that could be make available for people to put on websites
    • Start a Promotions part of the site YWAMKnowledgeBase:Promotions
    • Have some "press" materials there: a simple explanation of what the site is about, a longer one, invitations etc. like an email a friend about this too (possible embed in the site, although this is a spam risk)
  2. Matters arising from last meeting
    • "Translate this" link on each page. Kevin tried with Bable fish from Altavista but it requires nasty javascript and not sure how to make it appear in right place. Will try with Googles translate page stuff.
    • Voted 2:0 for not worrying about this!
    • Talked about some topics for Screencast Tutorials: Help:Contents
  3. Communication
    • We talked about how to improve user to user communication
    • Improve wording on registration page
    • Insist that people allow user to user email (Mediawiki is biased against this...)
    • It was noted that the captcha extension was working well - it only works for the one domain (www.ywamkb.net) and the other two *.ywambrussels.be domains don't work with the captcha.

Steve Sullivan and Mike joined at this point. We discussed the Category cascade online document (using Google docs but will switch to wiki once it becomes clearer.) and a bigger structure for the wiki.

We ended the meeting abruptly after agreeing the next meeting to be 3rd Sept at 15h00 (GMT+2)

Transcript

[15:08:10] kevincolyerwork: Hello everyone. Are your ready for a KnowledgeBase meeting yet?
[15:08:24] * kevincolyerwork has changed the chat topic to "YWAM KB Meeting..."
[15:08:51] Richie: hmn can do
[15:09:05] … put link to rnradio.net !
[15:09:05] kevincolyerwork: well that will make it two!
[15:09:53] Richie: so how's the knowledgebase going it looks good last time i checked in
[15:10:48] kevincolyerwork: We have been growing in numbers
[15:11:05] Richie: that's good, v positive
[15:11:18] kevincolyerwork: But slightly less growth in articles, due in part to some pruning - we need to get the structure better!
[15:11:54] Richie: that makes sense
[15:12:09] … i like the new start here and help buttons on the front page
[15:12:25] … very fisher price, but nice
[15:12:28] … haha
[15:12:29] kevincolyerwork: That was an outcome of our last meeting 
[15:12:40] … fisher price was sulli's choice!
[15:13:00] Richie: it's good, win xp has same look
[15:13:23] kevincolyerwork: !!!! 
[15:13:50] Richie: hahah
[15:14:11] kevincolyerwork: Wouldn't you like it all in cocoa?
[15:14:36] Richie: not really then it'll look too posh
[15:14:47] … jus kidding, the look is great
[15:15:09] kevincolyerwork: There is so much work to do...
[15:15:14] … So many articles to write.
[15:15:27] … What is the response from people you show it to?
[15:15:32] Richie: the challenge is to encourage the wider ywam community to write stuff
[15:16:05] … most ppl seem to think that ywam has already got something like this, which is odd really, cause it doesn't really
[15:16:15] kevincolyerwork: Very true!
[15:16:23] Richie: or they jus think its another ywam website out of many
[15:16:47] kevincolyerwork: But have they seen our link page to the others 'cos I bet they couldn't name the YWAM sites!
[15:16:59] Richie: i guess that is the battle with such a de-centralized movement across the globe all with its own thing
[15:17:06] … exactly
[15:17:19] … is there a link on the staff lounge of the international ywam website?
[15:17:22] kevincolyerwork: de-centralized movement - isn't that brownian motion?
[15:17:36] … No - do you want to organise it for us?
[15:17:44] Richie: i can try
[15:17:49] kevincolyerwork: Actually promotion is a key part of today's agenda!
[15:18:13] Richie: it should go on the ywam staff resources menu jus looking at the site
[15:18:16] kevincolyerwork: We need a few senior bods really behind us in this. 
[15:18:31] Richie: i'll see if i can find an email address to send them an email
[15:18:37] kevincolyerwork: ta. 
[15:18:51] Richie: is there a template on what the ywamkb is about, don't want to reinvent the words
[15:19:04] kevincolyerwork: {ACTION} Richie G to try to get a link on the YWAM.org website staff lounge to our site.
[15:19:15] Richie: hey what about a banner 468 x 60 that could be make available for people to put on websites
[15:19:19] kevincolyerwork: That is something we should work on. Look in the community portal but
[15:19:32] … Banner ad be a great idea.
[15:19:39] Richie: and then a promote us section on ywamkb 
[15:20:40] kevincolyerwork: I think we should start a Promotions part of the site and have some "press" materials there!
[15:20:58] … Like a simple explination of what the site is about, a longer one, invitations etc.
[15:21:16] Richie: that would be good
[15:21:24] … like an email a friend about this too
[15:21:26] kevincolyerwork: I was supposed to do more invitation over this month but not done so partly because I want a clear message going out
[15:21:33] … good. 
[15:21:40] … You are an idea factory today!
[15:21:57] Richie: can each article be emailed to a friend from within the site - cause that could be useful
[15:22:22] … and if it puts a link in the email to say where it has come from and who sent it
[15:22:38] kevincolyerwork: Could do - that would be somewhat a spam risk but it should be possible to get around that...
[15:24:44] Richie: what about putting a captu image on the email form thingy bit
[15:25:19] kevincolyerwork: Yes - that is very possible. I have put a captch on the wiki registration anyway.
[15:25:30] … We had 2 spam bots "join"
[15:25:55] Richie: but have they made any contribution!
[15:27:16] kevincolyerwork: a little one but I had to remove it!
[15:28:10] Richie: what is ur email address 
[15:28:19] kevincolyerwork: kevin@thecolyers.net
[15:28:30] Richie: i'm jus filling the form to Paul Filidis responsible for content on ywam.org
[15:28:33] kevincolyerwork: wait - you are not a spam bot are you cleaverly impersonating richie?
[15:28:48] … Invite him to the project too!"
[15:29:02] Richie: hmn, that'll be telling
[15:29:05] … richbot
[15:29:39] kevincolyerwork: richbot - that doesn't sound like a YWAMer - you are an imposter!
[15:31:00] Richie: haha
[15:31:11] … it's me really honest
[15:31:13] kevincolyerwork: Hang on Richie
[15:31:26] … I need to try to track down the hairy one for this meeting!
[15:31:36] Richie: u mean steve sully?
[15:32:33] kevincolyerwork: the hairy one - yes!
[15:32:42] Richie: haha
[15:35:54] kevincolyerwork: Hey Richie, Sulli is trapped at the NZ embassy in London.
[15:36:00] … I doubt he will make it!
[15:36:09] Richie: ok
[15:36:20] kevincolyerwork: Would you like to run through this meeting with just me or postpone till next time>
[15:36:21] … ?
[15:36:22] Richie: hey jus had update on self-employed status from harpenden
[15:36:27] kevincolyerwork: good
[15:36:46] … Have they laid you off?
[15:36:51] Richie: it means the kb is wrong as the orig agreement was revoked by inland revenue on 28th July 05
[15:36:58] kevincolyerwork: oooo er!
[15:37:04] … What is new agreement
[15:37:09] Richie: think going to be laying myself off 
[15:37:28] kevincolyerwork: so where does that leave you and why were you not told earlier?
[15:37:43] Richie: there isnt one i don't think part from the standard stance on missionaries
[15:37:48] … i'll forward the email to you
[15:37:54] … hey tune into rnradio.net
[15:37:59] kevincolyerwork: what is standard stance?
[15:38:49] Richie: to negotiate individually, i think, i'll send u the document from steve sharpe
[15:38:52] … rather docs
[15:39:32] kevincolyerwork: listening to radio!
[15:39:48] Richie: cool
[15:39:52] kevincolyerwork: come just as you are to wroship!
[15:40:01] … come just as you are before your god!
[15:40:04] … la la la
[15:40:23] Richie: la la la
[15:40:27] kevincolyerwork: Emplyment: That needs updating on the site and the email from Steve S putting in
[15:40:34] … you can do that!
[15:40:55] Richie: trouble is their all image docs, rather than text
[15:41:05] kevincolyerwork: sometimes I put <pre> tags around emails like that or <blockquote>  to make it stand out a bit
[15:41:06] Richie: so it'll take a bit of time
[15:41:20] kevincolyerwork: Image docs? What do you mean?
[15:41:31] Richie: have u got the emaiil yet?
[15:41:38] kevincolyerwork: checking
[15:41:40] Richie: their word docs, with image files in
[15:42:43] kevincolyerwork: not yet... it might take a while with our grey list filter of ours...
[15:44:44] … BTW - your radio works perfectly with amarok player - the leading music player for Linux (I used the winamp stream)
[15:45:20] Richie: sounds good, you're picking it off the canada server!
[15:45:25] kevincolyerwork: he he
[15:45:34] … you are rocking the world!
[15:45:45] Richie: need to spread the word
[15:45:55] kevincolyerwork: Anyway - do you want to have this meeting? It can be quick as it is us!
[15:46:02] … The Agenda is at : http://wiki.ywambrussels.be/kb/index.php/YWAMKnowledgeBase:Meeting_20070702#Agenda
[15:46:02] Richie: there's a banner to help promote on richnewsmedia.com
[15:46:22] kevincolyerwork: Type PRESENT when ready to go!
[15:46:27] Richie: ok, i thought we already started
[15:46:44] kevincolyerwork: Had you read the agenda?
[15:47:06] Richie: present
[15:47:16] kevincolyerwork: :)
[15:47:24] … present
[15:47:26] … OK
[15:47:29] Richie: ok
[15:47:59] * kevincolyerwork has changed the chat topic to "Matters arising"
[15:48:16] kevincolyerwork: So following the minutes there are a few matters arising...
[15:48:24] Richie: ok
[15:48:35] kevincolyerwork: Mostly i think it is all about promting the site as you mentioned above!
[15:48:47] Richie: yep
[15:48:51] kevincolyerwork: I will take you ideas and add them in. I have already added a promotions page
[15:49:14] Richie: very good
[15:49:18] kevincolyerwork: We all will update and lengthen the Invitations pages: We need people to do this
[15:49:33] Richie: to do which bit?
[15:49:55] kevincolyerwork: Look here: http://wiki.ywambrussels.be/kb/index.php/YWAMKnowledgeBase:Community_Portal
[15:49:56] Richie: how about the translate this page? that sounds more of a challenge
[15:50:00] kevincolyerwork: Yes.
[15:50:28] … It is a bit tricky. It requires javascript and it is not easy to predict WHERE on the page the translate bit will appear.
[15:50:45] Richie: is there a google service that could do it for us
[15:50:56] kevincolyerwork: Does that work easier?
[15:51:15] … Bablefish works automatically for us
[15:51:28] … but it looks a bit unpredicatebly
[15:51:37] Richie: dunno, but  al lot of people have the google toolbar
[15:51:46] … which has a translate page button
[15:51:58] kevincolyerwork: hmmm - perhaps we will not be adding much value?
[15:52:31] … {VOTE} push to a low priority until users scream for it!
[15:52:35] … +1
[15:52:40] Richie: i guess the only way to really test the google translate is to try it on someone who has it set up other than english
[15:52:50] kevincolyerwork: +1 = for -1 = against
[15:52:51] Richie: yes i agree
[15:52:55] … +1
[15:53:13] kevincolyerwork: All machine translation is pretty poor but often just-about-good-enough
[15:53:39] Richie: that is true
[15:53:45] kevincolyerwork: Screencast
[15:53:53] Richie: also depends on the gramar n spelling of the original i guess
[15:54:15] kevincolyerwork: I can do that very easily now. Just a few questions - what shall we do screen casts about
[15:54:32] … where shall we host it? youtube?
[15:54:50] Richie: we've just started to use GodTube for kki devotionals
[15:55:04] kevincolyerwork: GodTube sounds fun!
[15:55:26] … I am happy with YouTube
[15:55:31] Richie: like youtube, you can upload videos and make them public and private, and they give u an email link as well as an embedd video link
[15:55:33] … either works
[15:55:38] kevincolyerwork: ture
[15:55:40] … true
[15:55:56] … what would you think people would like to see in a screen cast?
[15:55:57] Richie: what would be a subject of a screencast?
[15:56:08] kevincolyerwork: how to do stuff on the wiki]
[15:56:09] Richie: same question
[15:56:13] kevincolyerwork: answer???
[15:56:16] Richie: yeah
[15:56:20] … i'm thinking
[15:56:23] kevincolyerwork: hmm that is the tricky bit
[15:56:27] … whirrr
[15:56:49] … I thought about basic editing and correcting minor mistakes
[15:56:58] Richie: perhaps talking about some of the issues already on the site
[15:57:03] … communication
[15:57:21] … how to use the internet & email effectively
[15:57:22] kevincolyerwork: I meant screencast as in video tutorials in using the site
[15:57:30] Richie: ok,
[15:57:33] … i see
[15:57:36] kevincolyerwork: sorry for confusion
[15:57:37] Richie: ok, 
[15:57:47] … sell how to use wiki would be good, 
[15:57:52] kevincolyerwork: I think your radio would be a good place for discussion!
[15:58:01] Richie: as a tutorial to producing your first articlae
[15:58:14] kevincolyerwork: so production not so much using
[15:58:14] Richie: u mean a screencast
[15:58:19] kevincolyerwork: yep
[15:58:26] Richie: making programmes perhaps
[15:58:44] kevincolyerwork: sorry  - confused againb
[15:58:53] Richie: yeah me too
[15:58:57] kevincolyerwork: I mean tutorial screencasts for the wiki
[15:59:10] … what should the tutorials be about?
[15:59:11] Richie: so why did u bring radio in?
[15:59:21] kevincolyerwork: you started it!
[15:59:29] … and I am listening to it!
[15:59:41] … what would you want a video tutorial about?
[16:00:02] Richie: i did not - you said, 'i think radio would be a good start for a discussion' anyway btw
[16:00:12] kevincolyerwork: you want to fight?
[16:00:14] Richie: ok
[16:00:15] … nah
[16:00:20] kevincolyerwork: bah!
[16:00:23] … OK
[16:00:25] Richie: where r we
[16:00:32] kevincolyerwork: you tell me what you want
[16:00:51] Richie: i'm trying to think what ppl would want tutorials in
[16:00:55] … wiki would be good
[16:01:06] kevincolyerwork: you mean wiki markup
[16:01:10] Richie: yeah 
[16:01:11] kevincolyerwork: * # [[ ]] etc
[16:01:26] … ok so a basic tutorial
[16:01:30] Richie: demystify the process
[16:01:39] kevincolyerwork: I think linking and starting new pages is a bit tricky
[16:01:48] … that would also be a good subject for a tutorial
[16:02:20] Richie: actually a starting template might be usefull when new content is chosen, where people just over type their content so to speak
[16:02:57] … r we still on matters arising?
[16:02:59] kevincolyerwork: It is quite tricky to get a template to work - unless it is pasted in for EVERY single page on the site
[16:03:07] … yes
[16:03:11] … Lets move on!
[16:03:14] Richie: yes please
[16:03:26] kevincolyerwork: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[16:03:35] * kevincolyerwork has changed the chat topic to "Better communication"
[16:03:41] kevincolyerwork: Better communication: new users are joining but not allowing/registering their emails thus making welcoming new users difficult. Proposal to forbid this privacy restriction and/or write a script to write to them directly (usable only by Sysops)
[16:04:03] … what do you think?
[16:04:11] Richie: i think people should give their email address, should be fine with the site privacy policy
[16:04:35] kevincolyerwork: I have actually changed a few things in the register process now. Do you think it is clear enough?
[16:04:56] Richie: let me take a quick look
[16:05:23] kevincolyerwork: The other question is if I changed peoples settings automatically to allow recieving email by directly editing the database.... would that be ok?
[16:05:57] Richie: i guess so, i guess as long as emails are only sent out occaisionally not everyday
[16:06:26] … there's a red error message in the create account page:
[16:06:39] … reCAPTCHA: Domain not authorized for key
[16:06:51] kevincolyerwork: which domain are you accessing?
[16:07:27] Richie: u mean assessing the site from?
[16:07:38] … wiki.ywambrussels.be
[16:07:54] kevincolyerwork: ignore that 
[16:08:01] … ity should be www.ywamkb.be
[16:08:07] … www.ywamkb.net
[16:08:49] Richie: yep it works from there
[16:09:01] kevincolyerwork: that's ok as that is the official way in
[16:09:05] Richie: it's a complicated capture script
[16:09:16] kevincolyerwork: it is the only one available for the wiki
[16:09:27] … it doesn't handle multiple domains well too
[16:09:33] … but it does work
[16:10:04] Richie: you may need to change the text at the bottom: There is currently a monthly newsletter sent to all people who registerwith an email address
[16:10:10] kevincolyerwork: why?
[16:10:21] … and to what?
[16:10:34] Richie: to reflect that a monthly newsletter will be sent to all users of the site to keep them informed of developments
[16:11:12] … becuase i thought you wanted to make it that users had to register with a vailid emai, or did i misunderstand that
[16:11:29] kevincolyerwork: good point 
[16:11:33] … I iwll improve that
[16:11:47] … What do you think of the newsletter?
[16:13:15] Richie: i think it was ok, is it on the site somewhere too
[16:13:46] … found it
[16:13:57] kevincolyerwork: So you can help write the next edition!
[16:14:28] … Can you think of anything that needs to improve to enhance communiction at this point?
[16:14:35] Richie: hmn not sure about that, dunno what to write
[16:14:58] … not at the mo
[16:15:21] kevincolyerwork: ok
[16:15:40] … What about the direct email by sysops?
[16:16:22] Richie: i think short newsletters are best, on email as when they're long their less likely to be read, i think jus needs: site updates, new features, new articles posted etc.
[16:16:41] Steve Sullivan: i'm read y
[16:16:49] Richie: hi ya steve
[16:16:49] Steve Sullivan: sorry i'm late
[16:16:54] … i'm in central london
[16:17:00] Richie: one mo i need the loo, please excuse me a sec
[16:17:03] Steve Sullivan: had to go to he NZembassy
[16:17:05] kevincolyerwork: I will need to go soon!
[16:17:06] Steve Sullivan: ok
[16:17:15] … sorry kev and everyone
[16:17:19] kevincolyerwork: no problems!
[16:17:24] Steve Sullivan: hi andy kev, mark richie, mike
[16:17:28] kevincolyerwork: Richie and I hav been busy
[16:17:36] … The others are not here BTW.
[16:17:45] … I just invited them cos they were online!
[16:18:06] Steve Sullivan: spke to l ynn  about it
[16:18:08] kevincolyerwork: We are looking at communication on the wiki. But to be honest we can leave all that!
[16:18:12] … How did talk go?
[16:18:17] Mike Stevens: sorry guys, mike has been away too
[16:18:21] kevincolyerwork: ha!
[16:18:25] … OK
[16:18:28] … Welcome!
[16:18:30] Steve Sullivan: he has asked me to give a talk to the base leader training seminar on kb
[16:18:34] kevincolyerwork: GREAT!
[16:18:34] Steve Sullivan: t his week
[16:18:40] kevincolyerwork: WOW!
[16:18:51] … Can I do a skype video conference? 
[16:18:56] Steve Sullivan: and we have another training meeting next week
[16:19:00] kevincolyerwork: Or GENESIS in ;)
[16:19:05] Steve Sullivan: skype video -- of course
[16:19:08] kevincolyerwork: eh mike!
[16:19:09] Steve Sullivan: what is genesis?
[16:19:21] kevincolyerwork: look here: www.ywamit.com
[16:19:24] Richie: first book in the bible :d 
[16:19:25] Steve Sullivan: thank you
[16:19:29] … oh, that one
[16:19:43] … colin wanted to say somethign
[16:19:47] Richie: www.rnradio.net
[16:19:53] kevincolyerwork: colin?
[16:20:04] Steve Sullivan: i asked his advice and he said the best way to access the site was through mouse clicking aroudn
[16:20:11] … rather than searching
[16:20:18] … he liked the categories too
[16:20:22] … he said well done
[16:20:23] kevincolyerwork: I think there will be multiple routes!
[16:20:32] Steve Sullivan: yes, mutlitple root
[16:20:33] … s
[16:20:43] … colin from harpenden
[16:21:26] kevincolyerwork: I am working on icons just now plus there is this doc here: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgt5kh6p_2d7v8td
[16:21:44] Steve Sullivan: what is that about?
[16:21:48] kevincolyerwork: click and find out
[16:22:01] Steve Sullivan: ok, thanks
[16:22:13] … i will put some stuff on it == i was sick remember
[16:22:29] kevincolyerwork: Poor you. Feeling better?
[16:22:34] Mike Stevens: Just have all your thoughts added to googles databases... not sure if I like thier intrusion ;-)
[16:22:55] Richie: i can't read that document
[16:22:59] kevincolyerwork: BUT THEY ARE FREE!
[16:23:16] Steve Sullivan: i can't read that document either -- it says i don't exist == damn them
[16:23:21] kevincolyerwork: Sorry just shared with Steve Sulli now. Send me an email and I will add you in
[16:23:24] … all in
[16:23:29] Richie: it says don't have access rights for me
[16:23:33] kevincolyerwork: its not very big!
[16:23:42] Richie: richie.gardiner@gmail.com
[16:24:17] Steve Sullivan: yippe, i'm in, it is like being in Oceans 13
[16:24:25] Mike Stevens: Google free services - but... if you write a nearly blank gmail to yourself with a word like Capetown in the text and open it online you get adverts for travel to capetown...
[16:24:41] … They have great message reading software
[16:24:43] Richie: now that's clever
[16:24:51] Steve Sullivan: capetown is nice, i've been there
[16:24:53] Richie: and kinda scary
[16:25:04] Mike Stevens: yup
[16:25:10] kevincolyerwork: OK it is now public here: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgt5kh6p_2d7v8td
[16:26:02] … Look I must go to do Evaluations on a staff member. (see http://wiki.ywambrussels.be/kb/index.php/YWAM_Brussels_One_Page_Leadership_Appraisal)
[16:26:09] Steve Sullivan: nice cascade kev, well done
[16:26:26] kevincolyerwork: PLease look at the agenda: http://wiki.ywambrussels.be/kb/index.php/YWAMKnowledgeBase:Meeting_20070702
[16:26:52] … We are talking about communication but I must delegate leadership to Steve now. At least I can read the transcript when you are done!
[16:27:08] Richie: i'm lost now
[16:27:29] … its first time in a skype multi chat thingy, n i get easily confused - haha
[16:27:43] Steve Sullivan: communication then
[16:27:47] kevincolyerwork: I will check back in an hour! Please check DONM - 3rd september. (better leave more time for meeting)
[16:27:53] … bye for now...
[16:27:57] Steve Sullivan: are we talking about who we ought to communicate with?
[16:27:58] … bye kev
[16:28:00] Mike Stevens: 3rd Sept is not good
[16:28:05] Richie: think so but not sure
[16:28:06] Mike Stevens: UOFN workshop
[16:28:08] Steve Sullivan: why not, i love it
[16:28:12] Richie: good idea
[16:28:17] Mike Stevens: you should all be in Asia
[16:28:20] Steve Sullivan: uofn workshop is the best time, surely
[16:28:24] Richie: i've emailed the web person for ywam.org
[16:28:27] Steve Sullivan: asia is near thailand?
[16:28:34] Richie: to put a link on the staff lounge menu
[16:28:34] Steve Sullivan: well done richie
[16:28:35] Mike Stevens: yes, c u there
[16:28:38] Steve Sullivan: ok
[16:28:45] … i must go and get my train
[16:28:51] … what date can we suggest then mie
[16:28:56] … miek
[16:28:56] Mike Stevens: C U steve, we miss you
[16:28:59] Steve Sullivan: mike
[16:29:02] Richie: c ya
[16:29:04] Steve Sullivan: thanks Mike
[16:29:08] … bye richie
[16:29:09] Mike Stevens: y
[16:29:12] Richie: enjoy ur train
[16:29:18] Steve Sullivan: thanks guys
[16:29:22] Richie: spread the word: www.rnradio.net
[16:29:25] Steve Sullivan: talk later, bye
[16:29:26] … ok
[16:29:30] Mike Stevens: bye
[16:29:36] Richie: ok, have we finished now
[16:29:51] … next mtg is the 3rd sept?
[16:32:16] … ok i'm off now, c ya, nothing else happening here