Help:How To Write in Wiki
Learning how to write in Wiki does take some time, but not as much as you might think. It is quite easy. But it does require some practice. It is a learning process in which we all learn through doing, making lots of errors, but it is all easy to correct.
Best advice: Keep going and ask for help if you are really stuck.
- The Basics - All what is needed to make a great page.
- Text Emphasis - To make text Bold or use Italics.
- Headings - To create 4 sizes of headings.
- Lists - To use bullets points, numbers or definitions to make a list.
- Start New Page - Make a page, move it and change its name.
- Links - Make connection with other pages, websites, bible texts, categories and ISBN.
- Citations and references - To make footnotes for sources.
- Your First Article
- User Profile - Start with your own profile.
- Advanced - Simple but a bit harder.
- Turn Off Wiki - To see the wikicodes.
- Table of Contents - How to move or remove it.
- Tables - To make nice organised tables or galleries.
- Templates - The wonderful world of templates. How to get to understand them and make them work.
- Inclusion - Pulling stuff from elsewhere on the KB.
- PDF - Use PDF on the KB.
- Redirect - Connecting a page through the search box.