Quiet Times Discussion Questions
- Share experiences of time spent alone with God. Share problems of indiscipline in devotional habits and how to overcome them.
- Share any dry times and how we benefited.
- Are you structured or spontaneous and how does it affect relation to God?
- How do you find it expressing yourself verbally and emotionally to God?
- How do you relate to God as a person?
- Why should we meet with God daily?
- What do you do in your devotions?
- Are you an owl or a lark and how does it affect the way you relate to God?