Welcome to the YWAM in Kosovo page. This page is informative related to YWAM in Kosovo and Kosovo in general, and external links that might help you. YWAM in Kosovo (or Kosova as local people say) is registered as an organization since 20 February 2000, and have been present since then. YWAM Kosova is present in the web and social media.
- YWAM Kosova Website - www.ywamkosova.com
- YWAM Kosova Facebook Page - Facebook Page
- YWAM Kosova Twitter - Twitter Account
- YWAM Kosova Instagram - Instagram Account
- YWAM CE Website - Kosovo Profile
- YWAM Mission Builder - Kosova Profile
Kosovo is located in Central Europe, in border with Albania, Montenegro, Serbia and Macedonia. Capital is Kosovo is Prishtina, where the YWAM base is. Kosovo official currency is Euro.
- Wikipedia Kosovo Country Profile
Traveling to Kosovo
There is an international airport in Prishtina, like 15 min driving away from the city. There are many taxi agencies than can bring you to the city for less than 15 Euro. But you also can contact YWAM Kosova to help you with visit. Or if you are coming from countries near by, than there are buses from Tirana, Skopje, Belgrade or Ulcin everyday coming to Prishtina for about 10 euro.
YWAM Kosova Contact Information
There is a small base in Prishtina, and if we are not having a team we may host you also. Do not hesitate to contact us.
- Contact Person: Korab Zhuja
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +386 (0) 45 200 005
YWAM Kosova Opportunities
There are many opportunities to serve in Kosovo. There is a list below with some of the opportunities, but also you can let us know if God is calling you on a specific direction or call.
- Prayer Warrior and Worship Leader
- Project / Event Coordinator
- Communication and Writer
- Social Media / Graphical Designer
- Administration and Finance
- DTS School Leader / Staff
- Hospitality Coordinator
- English Teacher
- Church planters